Friday, June 6, 2008

Philly!

So, as I write, I am sitting in the lobby of the Holiday Inn in Philly, PA surrounded by a bunch of other volunteers all powwowing and cherishing the last few moments of wireless internet access on our laptops.

In one hour time, we will be on a bus on our way to the airport and as of 6:45 pm this evening we will be en route to Paris and then onto Cameroon.

The last few days have been a whirlwind of getting to know people and taking in information. I don't have much time to write as a few of us are going to grab lunch before we have to leave - gotta take that first of two years worth of malaria pills on a full stomach, woohoo.

Will try to write more as soon as we touch down on African soil!

Courtney

1 comment:

ta mere said...

I'm setting your blog as my home page so update frequently (smile!) -
ta mere